Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The One True Thing

One day, not too long ago, I moped into McDonald's Katipunan, wishing the earth would crack open and swallow me whole. My phone beeped, so I peered morosely into the screen and read the message. Immediately, the dark clouds cleared. The black hole in my chest closed up completely and all thoughts of plunging into a deep chasm vanished. The message was from Lem. He had sent, "Smile. You're so pretty when you smile."

Fifteen seconds later, I received another message: "Uuuuy...nakangiti na :)" I was.

Because Lem lets me be in his life, I have never wanted for smiles or laughter.

Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you.



2 seen below:

homer said...

I might try this on someone soon. Thanks! =P

kubi said...

Haha good luck :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...