Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Immortality - take it, it's yours!

Update (28 March 2007): Revenge didn't happen, folks. There must be some weird ripple in the multiverse because Roger seems to be playing like shit. So I suppose Cañas winning at Indian Wells was no fluke. The guy has balls. But ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod. Roger looked really dejected after the match. I don't blame him. Back to back losses -that's gotta hurt. Good grief, I hurt. My let's-go-numb mechanism has flipped on.

Elsewhere in the tennis world, Serena Williams beat Maria Sharapova 6-1 6-1. Go Serena! Maria seems too perfect: she's articulate, talented, tall and leggy, and has millions of dollars in endorsements. It's good to see her go down once in a while. At least the rest of womanhood isn't so far behind. Haha.

**********

Sufferin' succotash. I woke up at 2am this morning to watch Roger beat the living daylights out of poor Nicolas Almagro in the third round of the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami. When I got to work this morning, I was smashed. I thought I would have a good night's sleep this evening, but apparently, I was wrong. Roger is scheduled to play Cañas later tonight. Woo-hoo! Revenge - I can already taste it. It tastes a bit like chicharon bulaklak. Utterly satisfying.

4 seen below:

Anonymous said...

Tennis. haha. I used to keep track of Tennis when Andre Agassi was still playing. Who's ranked one now on the mens? Is one of the williams the top females? Im so out of the loop. basketball is life!! haha

kubiyat said...

roger federer is #1 in the men's ranking :) in women's, it's maria. the williams sisters don't play often, so their rankings aren't too high. they've been winning slams, though. venus won wimbledon last year and serena won this year's australian. and i hear serena's going to "take tennis very seriously" this year. i wonder if she's completely abandoned the acting thing.

PinoyHarbinger said...

hello. great blog! expect me to stalk this blog a bit more during the next few days. :)

kubiyat said...

hi! this is a little late but thanks for dropping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...