Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sharing my birthday

I dropped by the book fair at Center Mall this afternoon. There were so many books I ended up not buying anything. I was too overwhelmed. My head hurt from all the titles. There were simply too many. I can't remember all of the good ones, but there were a lot. But you should go check it out. (Thanks to Maika for the great tip.)

**********

In this thick birthday/personality book, I found out that I share my birthday with:

1. AA Milne (the creator of Winnie the Pooh and the other lovable residents of the Hundred Acre Wood)

2. Peter Mark Roget (yeah, as in Roget's Desk Thesaurus)

3. David Ruffin (the lead singer of The Tempatations...I love My Girl)

...and my personal favorite:
4. Manuel Garcia (I quote directly from the book: "Fearless Spanish matador, gored to death." Cool.)

0 seen below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...