Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Superheroes and some mention of my ovaries

A semi-productive day.

Jeepney rides have always done wonders for my cognitive processes. On my way home this evening, I had an epiphany about my thesis. I've had epiphanies about my thesis before, but this time, I feel like maybe I've found the Golden Ticket. Anyway, I have written the idea down and it will soon be fodder for the gods of Academia. No worries, that's just the way things are. I expect my brain will be sufficiently chewed out before this whole operation is over.

Female pop tarts, it is lady time. There is a reason PMS can also stand for Perchance to Maim Someone. One minute, I am stuffing my face with unicorns and rainbows, and the next, I want to break someone's face. It is that week: death glares, gnashing teeth. And I know it, too. I'm aware my rage is irrational the way we realize a dream is a dream. It is Inception in my ovaries.

There will be rain again soon, and its name is Ramon.

And finally:

2 seen below:

Feliz Perez said...

Inception of your ovaries. Ahahaha! That is brilliant! :D We once made a list of all the things that PMS could mean and it was very long. Hugs and imaginary chocolates to you!

exessol sounds like espasol. (captcha)

kubiyat said...

Thanks Fifi! I nomnomnom the imaginary choklitz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...