Sunday, April 22, 2012

My week in random bullet points

Just a few things:

  • I am a fickle blogger, but like to avoid the customary preamble explaining my absence.
  • I enjoy reading other people's stuff. If you like, you can leave me your blog address in the comments section. I will likely follow you if you write about, as Rob Gordon puts it, the important things: books, movies, music. However, if you are also given to ranting and/ or griping about your life, that is also fine, because obviously it is your blog.
  • Flipboard is probably the best thing to happen to me this month. I've never been happier to browse my feeds. Everything is so clean and pretty.
  • I'm struggling with my reading in Manila because it is just too frakking hot. But being home (yes, in Baguio now), I'm looking to Christopher Moore to get me out of this slump. (In other news, you can add me on Goodreads.)
  • I walked around town with my little brother this afternoon, and we talked about traveling and markets. I'm discovering what it's like to have a conversation with an adolescent sibling. It is very new and interesting.
  • It is cool here at night, and my soul dry sobs at the thought of having to go back to sleeping in hell.

Later.

0 seen below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...